Wednesday 14 September 2016

MONEY!!!

Money the worlds biggest drug problem.



Most of us have struggled financially once or twice in our lives. (I know I have.)

Money I feel is the cause to most of the worlds problems, as well as our own problems.
Over this year hubby and I have been on tough times struggling with money. I would be so worried and stress that I noticed my health was also starting to fail me.


A few months back I decided, that was it, I have had enough of the worries and stresses.
'Easier said then done, right.'
However, I fight my head everyday and I am starting to do better. I tell myself that I have to grin and bare it and I know I will slowly sort my financial issues out. One step at a time. The problem is I am also (like most of us) learning to be patients along the way.

But at the end of the day I will not give up and I am hoping that not only will I teach and maybe program my brain to look at money differently that maybe I can also help others.


So stick with me and follow my family on a journey of mixing old school and new school money survival ideas. Lets learn together and maybe we can help each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment